ProScan What's New
Version 16.2 Newest Version 05/19/20
- Added - Recordings readable with the Universal Scanner Audio Player app.
- Added - UID Logging Frequency column.
- Added - Option to reset the logging Hit Counters (History, UID, & FTO) at midnight.
- Added - Logging & Recording grids - Right click copies the selected rows to the Win Clipboard.
- Added - Maximum Recording Time option - Added 1, 2, 3, & 4 minutes.
- Added - Recorder support for network drives.
- Changed - UID Logging grid column UID After Lookup (Editable) automatically updates the UID Lookup file UID LOGTEXT field.
- Changed - Event Viewer button changed to Generate Bug Report that generates more debug info.
- Changed - Recording active row text from White to Black for higher contrast.
- Changed - Display font selection box in the options now shows only the monospaced fonts.
- Changed - ProScan Free Client now targets the .NET Framework 4.8. Runs on Win 7 SP1 and above.
- Changed - Reset Hit Counter button now resets all the grid entries and not just the new entries.
- Changed - RSOIP Published Servers list now auto updates each minute.
- Fixed - Editing the Recorder Notes & Save columns were not retained when a new recording started.
- Fixed - Recorder would turn off intermittently.
- Added - Select Activity Display Back Color by Alert Color or Service Types.
- Added - Recorder popup message if path & file exceeds OS limitation of 260 characters.
- Changed - RSOIP removed g729 audio codec.