Bug Reporting and Suggestions
If you discover a bug, sent an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
. The advantage of email is so I can ask questions and send you production quality files with additional testing to help fix the bug. The person reporting the bug will get the fix sooner then waiting for the next release.
- Advise on the following:
- Product (ProScan, Free Client, or RadioFeed):
- Scanner type:
- Scanner firmware version (if applicable):
- OS type:
- Options pertaining to the bug:
- Describe in detail what the bug is doing or not doing:
If you have suggestions, sent an email to email@example.com
One suggestion per email.
The advantage of email is so I can ask additional questions to make sure the suggestion is done right and send you the latest ProScan file with the suggestion implemented.
All suggestions are prioritized with the following factors:
- Promoting or recommending ProScan
- I like it or I think others will like it
- Time value benefit
- Similar to another request or in the same category as another request so they can be done at the same time
- Please keep the commentary and drama out. A simple suggestion or request is all that's needed
- Some of my pet peeves that will cause a suggestion to get deleted are:
- Asking that your suggestion be done next or soon, or bumped up
- Advising "I'll pay extra" or "I'll purchase another license"
- Advising that "I think others will like it too"
- Being pushy, rude, etc
- Not to the point, or a long-winded posting